Friday, July 3, 2009

More Snakes...in Langkawi!




I could actually set up a snake sanctuary in Langkawi!
I love all these snakes which belongs to my adopted father, Pak Sani (the Snake Man).
He has thought me a lot on how to handle wild snakes!
I must say that it's not easy when you first encounter with a wild snake!
Reading the snake's body language is not easy! :)
I can't wait to hunt for more snakes in the jungle!
Lots of Reticulated Python in Langkawi!
The longest Malaysian python!












































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: