Thursday, May 28, 2009

Counting down the Big Day!

How time flies...It has been 10 years of our relationship & finally the time has come for me to be Mrs Joe Sommer! I'm so excited & I can't wait to start a family with Joe!
This is how it started :
Joe : "Sweetheart, would you be there for me when I'm in
sad moment & in troubles?"
Selina : "Of course my love!You're my soulmate...remember?"
Joe : "Let's end this misery & be my wife!"
Selina : "Now, will you promise never to leave me till the end of our lives?"
Joe : "Yes, I promise with the name of Allah SWT. Marry me Norlina Datuk Haji Light @ DJ Selina!!!"
Well, I don't have to tell you the rest of the details. We ended up having a romantic dinner at the seaside...wind blowing...relaxed mind & enjoying the delicious food. Joe & I will never forget Langkawi Island!!!

No comments: