Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Various Hair Styles











Let's talk about hair styles & hair colours!
I've always love to change my hair styles every now & then.
Maybe it's just a hobby or maybe I just can't look at the same hair style for a long time.
Thank God my hair can stand the chemicals from the hair colours.
Most friends that I met told me about their bad experiences with hair colours.
I pity them but that doesn't stop me from colouring my hair!

Here are some tips that I practiced to keep my hair healthy & trendy!
(1) Use only good hair colours from trusted brands.
(2) Always steam your hair at least once a week.
(3) Apply vitamins onto your scalps & avoid using too much hair sprays.
(4) Wash your hair everytime you use hair sprays or chemicals.
(5) Talk to your hair! (This may sound crazy but your hair has feeling!)

Now! What do you think of hair colours?
Which hair styles & colours suit me the most?
Any style that you wanna recommend?

No comments: