Thursday, April 29, 2010

My first date with Sharky!

Hi again...it's almost towards the end of April 2010...
Yeah...how time flies...I had a long & tiring week...
As usual, I was browsing the net in searching for a new handphone...
I really need to buy a new handphone as the old one is giving me problems...
No one wants that! Believe me...
As I was choosing the right handphone, I suddenly saw SHARKYBIDS...
without thinking, I click to this site http://www.sharkybids.com/auctions & found
so many good stuffs!
I quickly register myself for free & bought a bids package that gives lots of suprises to me! Follow the instruction given & you will get extra bonus!
In less than 10 minutes, I got myself a gift! 15 free bids!
Never thought that I could win something via online. What a suprise!
Well, I was wishing for an iPhone 3Gs but I won the 15 free bids.
If you don't try...you will not know your luck...
More over, this site is FUN & COOL...
So, give it a try by clicking http://www.sharkybids.com/auctions.

By the way, the whole 15 free bids costs RM29.34 & I got it for RM0.31.
Remember, it's not just luck but you need lots of patience to get what you want.
All the best my friends! :)

No comments: