Friday, April 30, 2010

I love Sharky Bids!

Today is my 2nd day bidding on www.sharkybids.com/auctions...
I won 30 free bids today...not much but good enough for a start...
I'm still aiming for better items such as an iPhone 3Gs, Apple iPad, branded watched for men & women, USD150, USD300, Canon DSLR, Sony PS3, Sony PSP & a lot of other cool stuffs.
You do not want to search for other bidding sites coz Sharky Bids is the BEST!
Not only you can register for FREE, you get 1 free bid to start bidding for your favourite items.
Bids packages are so affordable & if you type IWANTWIN, you get extra bonus!
I must admit that it's so painful to see your favourite item being bid by others/ stranger & they win the items but that's where it get interesting coz you do not know when is your turn to win something that you bid on.
There's a Malay saying..."Tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah manusia siapa tahu?"
So, start visiting www.sharkybids.com & start bidding.
Good luck to you!


No comments: