Saturday, May 1, 2010

More updates on www.sharkybids.com/auctions

Wow! I'm so happy today!!!
Won 4 times on www.sharkybids.com/auctions!
Hm...you might be wondering...why I only win 15 free bids since day 1...
Well, honestly, I don't know why but I'm gonna find out the reason...
I've bid on 50 free bids, 100 free bids, an iPhone 3Gs & other great items but I always win 15 free bids...
I know that I will win something big soon...
I just need to be patience & cool...
Bidding is fun! You're not suppose to feel stressful or have headache on bidding...
Don't waste time!
Go to www.sharkybids.com/auctions & start bidding on your favourite items!
Thank you Sharky Bids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

betul ke sharkybids nih?

DJ Selina Light said...

Well, ramai yg dah menang & dtg balik utk bid on other items. Kalau website ni tipu, takkan la diorang yg dah menang nak bid lagi...betul tak? I'm still trying to win something...insya Allah. :D